Living Productively Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
This workshop is designed as a two day per week month long workshop. Participants will enjoy an online classroom environment that is a work-at-your-own pace forum.
The cost of this event is $10.00 through PayPal, a link which will be sent to you after registration.
New lessons are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9am throughout the month and feedback is offered in real time. Lessons will be avaiable to members all month long. There will be a workbook provided.
- Ideal Scheduling: Creating a weekly dashbaord that works for you.
- Time Blocking Success: Understanding how to organize your day in the most efficient way possible.
- Finding a planning system that works for you: Looking at what digital calendars or paper calendars might work for you.
- Dealing with distractions and life's little surprises: How to roll with it when something doesn't fit into your schedule.
- Pandemic Problems: 2020, right?! A lesson in how to shift from surviving to thriving in your new normal
- Goal setting, big and small: Breaking down your most most imagnitive goals and fitting them into your very real life.
- CHECK-listing: Keep your to-do list in CHECK, and never have too many things to do again!
- The imperfectly perfect balance: Understanding that time is fluid and your 24 hours can really be all the time you will ever need for the things most important to you.
Forum will be available for 90 days after our event, in such time you may participate and save any information you may need.